WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ONLYGOD - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ONLYGOD > Topics

Subject: Why is it important to go to c
Replies: 10 Views: 412

463 16.08.10 - 02:49pm
When u bcome a christian, u are called into a relationship with God(1 corinthians 1:9) but 1 John 1:3 makes it clear that we enter a fellowship that goes two ways: with God and with other christians. *

463 16.08.10 - 02:56pm
The church is pictured as a body in 1 corinthians 12, and paul explains that each part of the body exists to meet the needs of other body parts. In the same way, God intends each of us to meet the needs of other believers, using our strengthts to help in their areas of weakness. *

463 16.08.10 - 03:00pm
Going to church should not be a choose but a way of showing commitment to God *

gazy 16.08.10 - 05:35pm
it is not necessary to be at church all the time. pray anywhere, for god is within yes.GIF i would like to go to a church where they play uplifting music and clap lol its funny to see, and a few fall over on the floor, its like holy spirit went through them. *

463 16.08.10 - 07:32pm
Gazy please visit a church. Do u know what ur spiritual gifts are? 1 corinthians 12 makes it clear that God has given spiritual gifts to every christian. When u don't go to church u can't use ur spiritual gifts to strenthen other christians. *

brosdj 17.08.10 - 12:42pm
@Gazy.its gud 2 go 2 church so dat u can grow spiritual.bt wen u dnt go 2 church u wont be able 2 be charge by d word of God.bible says my ppl ar perish by d lack of d word Lord.
@kemar.bt if u luk at it atimes going 2 church doesnt give us pass mark 2 heaven we only need 2 knw whom we ar serving and do it in a way dat we pls our God.so going 2 church is just 4 our own selfish intrest on dis earth. *

463 17.08.10 - 04:42pm
Its not every one who said lord, lord will enter the kingdom of God but only those who do the will of God. Going to church should not be a choose but a way of showing commitment to God. Even jesus go to the synoguage(temple) *

brosdj 17.08.10 - 05:08pm
Kemar who ar dose dat God meant in d temple.so jesus doesnt make church a ticket 2 heaven.bt we must be causion of dis life.in nigeria.dere is a church dat d ve a suya night as a vigil. *

463 18.08.10 - 07:11am
Ben, i never said that going to church is what make some one go to heaven. There is alot of sinners who go to church and they won't go to heaven. But it is important for a christian to go to church *

brosdj 18.08.10 - 11:20am
Kemar going 2 church is very important.i cant do witout going 2 church.and night vigils.so kemar i agree wit u. *

463 20.08.10 - 08:12pm
When i dont go to church it felt like my relationship with God is not close *

* ONLYGOD Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ONLYGOD

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search